Welcome to EventSprout!
Your first step will be to create an EventSprout account HERE. Be sure to choose "yes" to "I want to create my own events".
From there, you'll be directed to the Event Organizer backend of EventSprout where you can:
- Create and personalize your event(s).
- Start selling tickets right away.
- For paid events, instantly accept payments and monitor revenue.
- Track web traffic, ticket trends, and more.
To begin creating your event, choose "Events", and then "Add New" from the left sidebar. Keep in mind, if you'd like to charge for your event- you will need to upgrade your account first.
From there, you'll be lead through four event creation steps:
1. Event Info
- Here's where you will fill in basic event information including: event name, contact information, event website (if applicable), event date, location, ticket sales dates, event image, and waiver (if applicable).
2. Sign Up Options
- Next, you'll fill in ticket name(s) and description(s), quantities available, age limit on tickets, and more.
3. Add Ons
- This is the place to gather additional information from your attendees that is specific to your event. For example: do you need to know their shirt size? What about their food allergies? Etc.
4. Confirmation Settings:
- This section is for personalizing your confirmation email/order receipt. Note: we have set up a default confirmation email for you that includes all order information. However, you can add additional content and messaging here if you'd like.
- Your event will be hidden from public view until it is "Live" or activated within EventSprout. If you preview your event before it is live, pricing tiers, promotions, etc. will not be in effect.
- The main tool that determines whether your event is activated or not is the "Event Status" function in the top right hand corner of your screen in Step 1 of the Event Creation process:
- Your event will not appear on EventSprout outside of your Start and End Date range. To push the event live, simply change the start date to today's date and time, or a date/time in the past. Then, click "Update" or "Activate" (if you have not previously activated your event).
Once your event is live, start publishing your event link out to guests, event websites etc.
Note: Post activation, you are still able to make changes to your purchase process. To do so, go to "Events", then "Search Events" on the left side bar. Here, you can choose the applicable event and make any necessary changes.