If you need to add an attendee to your event without them going through the online ticket purchasing process (perhaps they prefer to register over the phone), you can do so in your account.
- On the left side of your screen, hover over “Attendees” and select “Add New”
- Select the event the attendee will be registering for as well as the tickets being purchased.
- Enter your attendees information and hit "Next".
- On the “Billing” step, choose if you are charging the participant or if this is a free registration. If charging, enter the billing information and submit to charge the participant and add them to the system.
- Since this was a manual registration, a confirmation email will not be automatically sent. Therefore, if they'd like one, you will need to send a confirmation email to this participant following the steps outline here.