EventSprout’s default confirmation email acts like a receipt for a customer’s purchase, along with a link to any tickets he/she may have purchased. You also have the option of including additional notes, unique to your event, for your customers by following these steps:
- While creating or editing an event, head to the "Confirmation" tab
- Under "Order Confirmation Notes" you can write whatever you'd like your attendees to know before attending the event.
- Always make sure to hit the "save" button in the upper right corner!
You also have a number of other customizable options under the "Confirmation" tab, including:
- A "Related Events" section, where you can link similar events together by tagging them with the same word or phrase
- A "Social Media Share Message" option, which gives attendees the opportunity to share your pre-written message with their networks
- An option to include a PDF ticket along with the order confirmation